- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup vanilla whey protein powder (I like Tera’s Whey)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup almond flour (I ground my own)
- 1/4 cup vanilla pea protein powder
- Splash of vanilla extract
- **Afterthought — these would be amazing with some dark chocolate chips or some roughly chopped almonds. Or some almond Whole Me….**
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until you get your dough. Sample the dough and make whatever adjustments needed. YUM.
- Shape in to six balls and smash in to cookie shape
- I used a little cookie cutter to make the heart shape on top
- Bake cookies at 340 for 5 – 10 minutes (mine baked for 10). They’re done when they feel and smell ready.
- Let them cool completely before eating. Then devour.
- For more details/substitutions/ideas check out Protein Pow’s Low-Carb Peanut Butter Protein Cookies. She rocks and her recipes are genius.