Open Sesame <3. A friend of mine served this magical honey mustard tahini sauce as a vegetable dip at a recent dinner party, and it was one of the best things I’ve ever tasted. Thank you, chef Christian, for sharing your secret recipe! The combination of tahini, honey, nutritional yeast, sriracha, and garlic is just.so.good. It’s great with everything from grilled vegetables to quinoa burgers, raw vegetables and these chips, I could go on and on. <3
- 1/2 cup tahini (see here if you want to try a make-your-own tahini adventure)
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp lemon juice or 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp dijon style mustard
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sriracha to taste (a generous squeeze, or sub cayenne)
- 2-4 tbsp warm water (add 1 tbsp at a time until you’ve reached desired consistency)
- Sesame seeds
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Top with sesame seeds
- Serve as a sauce/side dip for grilled vegetables, roasted vegetable bowls, and/or quinoa burgers. As previously mentioned, it’s also fab as a dip for raw vegetables or chips.