Introducing the world’s greatest paleo cookie dough foreverandever. It is insanely delicious, made with all clean ingredients, and such an amazing treat. No eggs = no worries ;). It’s fabulous baked (baking directions included below), the cookies are fab the next day (they stay really soft), and the dough on it’s own….omg. What we have here is a win-win-win. Extra dough stores well in the freezer for future cookie dough adventures. I suggest baking half and not-baking half 😉
World’s Greatest Paleo Cookie Dough Forever And Ever
Ingredients (makes 18 – 20 cookies):
- 2 cups + 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp grinds of pink himalayan salt (or a pinch of sea salt)
- 5 tbsp unrefined coconut oil, softened but not hot (this is important)
- 3 tbsp local honey or maple syrup
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tsp pure vanilla extract (bourbon vanilla is the best)
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup Enjoy Life chocolate chunks depending on how much chocolate you like, roughly chopped
- Combine dry ingredients in one bowl (almond flour, baking soda, salt).
- Combine wet ingredients in a separate bowl (coconut oil, honey, almond milk, vanilla).
- Combine the wet ingredients and dry ingredients. Stir to combine and mix in the roughly chopped chocolate chunks. Mixing with a fork or small spatula works great.
- Your dough is ready. Eat it with Arctic Zero on it’s own for a super delish treat. As stated above, no eggs = no worries 😉
- This recipe makes about 18 – 20 cookies
- Preheat oven to 350
- Follow steps 1 and 2 from dough directions above.
- Chill dough in freezer for about 10 minutes if it doesn’t seem solid enough.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (parchment paper is WAYYYY super preferred over cooking spray).
- Spoon cookie dough on to the baking sheet by the tablespoon.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes until the bottoms begin to brown
- Remove from oven and let cookies cool for 3-4 minutes before taking them off the pan. It’s best to let them cool completely on the pan if you can.
**Side note – these are so good right out of the oven, but also great the next day (yes!!). Sometimes almond flour cookies can get really crunchy the next day, but these stay really soft and amazing. <3