Chia pudding. XOXO. I always forget how much I love this treat/snack until I make a batch, and then I want it every day forever. This recipe is for a basic vanilla chia pudding but omg the options….endless. Paleo, vegan, and awesome.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup organic chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of pink Himalayan salt (or sea salt)
- 1/4 cup raw walnuts, chopped
- 2 tbsp bee pollen
- Whisk together almond milk, chia, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes until chia absorbs the liquid and the mixture becomes a pudding/tapioca-like consistency
- Split into two smaller bowls (since this makes 2 servings) and top with chopped walnuts and bee pollen. Voila!