Since radish toast is the new avocado toast I had to try it stat. Turns out yes it is delicious and also super beautiful. From some initial research I think the official avocado-toast-rival version is radishes on top of butter (which hello yum) with parsley, salt, pepper, and maybe on baguette? The version I made is sprouted wheat, tahini, mint, salt, pepper, and of course radishes. A jazzy little twist on the classic 😉
I seriously hope you make this fancy toast.
- Sprouted wheat bread, toasted
- 2 tsp tahini, I like the Earthwind brand or you can make your own 😉
- 2+ radishes, suuuper thinly sliced
- 1 tsp fresh mint, chopped
- Black hawaiian sea salt + pepper to taste
- Salt + pepper