I love when something is so delicious that it leaves me speechless, and this did exactly that. Going forward my life will be known as “before mocha maca crunch with paleo magic shell” and “after mocha maca crunch with paleo magic shell.” We are now in AMMCWPMS. Please join me.
I have only three words for you – make this sauce. Plus a bonus two words – you rock.
Coconut oil, cacao powder, and pink Himalayan salt. These three uber Clean Kitch approved ingredients combine to make the magic paleo, vegan, no sugar, all delicious, superfood magic shell. It seriously takes less than three minutes to make. I included the time it takes to get the ingredients out of the cupboard. 😉
The recipe below is for a single serving. xoxo. It is the easiest best thing ever.
Three Minute Paleo Magic Shell
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 tbsp unrefined coconut oil in liquid form (heat for a few seconds if needed)
- 1/2 tbsp cacao powder // I used Navitas Naturals
- Pinch of pink Himalayan salt
- Your favorite $ingredient ice cream (my fave is this, as you know), frozen banana soft serve, or super cold smoothie.
WHAT YOU DO:
- Mix the three ingredients together in a small bowl. The sauce is ready!
- Pour over the ice cream, frozen banana soft serve, or smoothie.
- Wait about 30 seconds and then….welcome to the good life.