Let’s talk about these rad Raw Rev protein bars for a sec. They.are.awesome. 15 grams of plant based protein, a super clean ingredient list (check it), and oh haaaaaay they are delicious. The peanut butter dark chocolate sea salt is probably my fave, though I honestly like them all.
The bars are perfect for travel or an afternoon snack, but if you have 4 extra minutes, a rolling pin, mini muffin tin, and an oven, you must make these mini pie crusts. Ingredients: 1 Raw Rev Glo Bar. Results: Heaven. One bar makes about 3.5 mini pie crusts for you to fill with whatever your heart desires. I most recently filled them with a mix of greek yogurt and vanilla extract (#protein), and have also filled them with coconut whip cream (#toogood). The bars themselves are vegan, gluten-free, and non-GMO, which means the pie crusts clearly are, too. Directions below!
Thanks to RawRev for sending me bars to review and even bigger thanks for partnering with us for our Sweatwork Minneapolis launch event!
RawRev Glo Bar Lil’ Protein Cookie Pie Crusts
- Preheat oven to 350
- Roll a Glo bar with a rolling pin until it’s fairly thin
- Cut into about 4 pieces
- Spray a mini muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray // I used coconut oil spray
- Shape the pie crust in the muffin tin
- Bake at 350 for 4 – 5 minutes (keep an eye on them because they cook quickly and you don’t want them to burn)
- Remove from oven, flip pan upside down to get the crusts out, and voila. Fill with whatever your heart desires.
- Side note. A crumbled up pie crust makes a bomb smoothie bowl topping. 😉