There are so many delicious things to cook, bake, eat, and make. <3 <3. I’ve big time succeeded and big time failed (no more mug cookie attempts for me lol) at a ton of delicious looking recipes from food blogs, and below are five of my favorite successes. I super highly recommend all of them. Dinner party soon????
In this collection (I think that’s the right word to use here?) there’s a zucchini noodle salad with seared tofu, paleo “lava bars”, nourishing nut and seed bread, raw cheesecakes, and black bean + sweet potato enchiladas. I also included a bonus because bonuses are awesome, and because yum. I can confidently say, from experience/trial+success, that you want these in your life.
My Recreations + Links To The Recipes:
1. This Cool Vegan Noodle Salad With Seared Tofu and Zingy Almond Butter Sauce (from The First Mess):
2. These paleo lava bar brownies (from Hungry Happens) :
3. This nourishing nut and seed bread (from Nutrition Stripped):
4. These black bean and sweet potato enchiladas with avocado cream sauce (from Oh She Glows):
5. These raw vegan cheesecakes (from Minimalist Baker)
One more brownie recipe as the bonus. A friend of mine made these paleo brownies (well actually he made both batches because he’s next level) but the paleo batch was insane. Almond butter, ghee, all the good (but also not inexpensive) stuff:
This avocado quinoa harvest bowl (from init4thelongrun):