Oh haaaaaaay. Also woah the number of Cyber Monday e-mails I got today. I’m already having FOMO about missing out on sweet deals. Just take all my money! Jk but seriously. Anyway. I wanted to make a quick list my favorite kitchen appliances (things I legit use almost every day or really really love) because there are some super good deals today. Side note — on sale or not, these are all worth having in your life.
1. The Feemster for slicing vegetables at record speed. The best vegetable slicer in all of the land. I use it almost every time I make a salad (look at these lovely radishes, sliced in just seconds!!). It really is awesome. PRICE: $8.99.
2. A Spirializer for zucchini noodles, sweet potato noodles, and according to the genius Inspirialized blog, noodles out of pretty much any fruit or vegetable. I seriously wish I had invented this strange but awesome piece of plastic. 😉 PRICE: $29.95.
3. The Nespresso Aeroccino Milk Frother Plus. I talk about this a lot because I love it a lot. I use this frother probably every day to make almond milk foam to put on top of my espresso (see last item on the list here for a visual of that heavenly foam), or to make this Liquid Gold Latte extra delicious. You guys it actually heats and froths the foam (LOVE). It’s $99 so not feemster pricing, but if you love foam this is truly magical and IMO so worth it! Side note I just looked at amazon and it’s $69.99 as I write this….WUT. Not sure if this is just a Cyber Monday deal or not but ummmmm yeah that’s amazing. PRICE: $99 (or apparently $69.99 today?).
4. ROK Manual Espresso Press. Speaking of coffee…if you like espresso and like the idea of pressing your own espresso, the ROK is pretty great. If you want to see it in real life before committing, I know they have them at Kitchen Window. PRICE: $199.00.
5. Mini Spatulas. In addition to being cute, these mini spatulas are great. I got one for Christmas last year and laughed at it at first, but turns out I use it ALL.THE.TIME. It’s especially good at scooping protein pancake batter out of the magic bullet blender cup (or the last of the almond butter out of the jar…). PRICE: $5.99.
7. Donut pan. Because fun. And only $9.99. I had so much fun using this when I made these (those toppings were delishhhhh), and I just used it to bake up a batch of the Tone It Up maple pumpkin protein donuts which were amazing. PRICE: $9.99.