FYI – I look forward to all of us having a vacation homes in Boulder. This past weekend my bf and I saw really cheap flights to Colorado and, feeling super spontaneous and cool, we booked the trip. Off to Denver/Boulder we went — leaving Saturday afternoon and coming back Sunday night. It sounds like too short of a trip but omg I’m such a fan of 1 – 2 day trips (see one day in Chicago here).
You guys — if you see a good flight deal, seriously go. Boulder is small enough that you can see so much of it in just a day and night. Definitely worth it and I so recommend this itinerary. Bullet point and a photo guide below – yessssss go go go.
24 Hours in Boulder (bullet point guide)
Saturday // Day 1
- Land in Denver at 3:30pm, drive the 45 min to Boulder
- Check out the wine tasting at West End Wine Shop (it goes until 6pm). This happens to be right across from the Justin’s HQ. Buy wine to drink later.
- Check out the Herban Tonic Lounge just off of Pearl Street. Described as “Offbeat lounge offering oxygen sessions, potion-like herbal drinks & raw food in a chill atmosphere.” Get the hot kava. It’s so curious and awesome here.
- Dinner + cockatils on Pearl Street
Sunday // Day 2
- Breakfast (avo toast) and coffee round 1 at Alpine Modern Cafe
- Coffee round two at Boxcar Coffee Roasters
- Hike at Chautauqua Park
- Green juice or turmeric tonic (and all the raw treats) at Wonder Press
- Go sight seeing at Whole Foods and get a locally made Rowdy Mermaid kombucha (made with Colorado snowmelt…whaaaat).
- Check out the cute shops on Pearl Street
- 75 minute yin yoga class at Amana Yoga
- Dinner at Zeal (the food here is insane!)
- Drive back to Denver for a 9:30pm flight
24 hours in Boulder (pic guide)
Kava at the “relaxmosphere”. Perfect welcome to Boulder. ↓ Cocktails (the drink in the martini glass was called “ling” and it’s a cross between kombucha and mead) at Zeal ↓♥ Good morning, Boulder! Breakfast at Alpine Modern ↓ Coffee round #2 at Boxcar Coffee Roasters ↓ #Mountainlife. Head to the Chautaqua trail area for some hiking action ↓
Wonder has juice, smoothies, nut milks, raw treats, and everything amazing ↓
I mean. Yes ↓
Sight seeing at Whole Foods 😉 ↓↓↓
Yin yoga at Amana Yoga. Game changer. ↓ Back to Zeal because look at this menu!! I got a build-your-own bowl with the cauliflower rice, my bf got the juice flight (see below) and other delights ↓ A lil’ map to give you an idea where everything is ↓
Book your tickets and get yourself to this outdoorsy dream land (for a day)! You will have the best time.